Good Evening, Ms. Fabulous, Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves Getting Up, Getting Out & Walking for MS. You are invited to lace up your shoes & join us for the MS Mission for a Cure walk, burning calories for a Cause. The walk is April 25 – Liberty Station, Point Loma. All are welcome to join the team, if you aren’t in San Diego you can join the team and walk in spirit.
We are raising money to show support, raise awareness and help fund research.
Every step counts. Every dollar helps. Every connection matters. Click the link to join our Team.
Another great way to help the MS Mission for a Cure is to Dine Out with Foodies Against MS. March 5, 2015 multiple restaurants across San Diego & Orange county are donating a portion of all sales to the MS Society. This is a great opportunity to spread the word and raise awareness for MS. Just click the link and bring the Dine Out Flyer to Participating Locations.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – La Jolla
- Board & Brew – Carlsbad Village & Scripps Ranch
- Brigantine- Del Mar
- Chick-fil-A- mulitple locations
- Chili’s Grill & Bar – Scripps Ranch
- Coldstone- La Jolla & Poway
- El Pollo Loco- multiple locations
- The Patio – Mission Hills & Pacific Beach
- On the Border- Escodido
- Poway Sushi Lounge – Poway
- Project Pie – Chula Vista & Eastlake
- Sammy’s Woodfire Pizza – multiple locations
- Slater’s 50/50 – Liberty Station & San Marcos
- California Pizza Kitchen – Newport
- Chili’s Grill & Bar – Irvine
- El Pollo Loco – Fullerton & Santa Ana
- Slater’s 50/50 – Anaheim Hills, Huntington Beach, and Lake Forest
Thank you for your Support. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.